Friday 23 May 2014

Sorry for the delay!

Hello my wonderful blog readers!! As the title says, sorry for the delay! I've been internetless from Monday - Today so there wasn't much I could do unfortunately.

So, I'm finally back on all my medication! woo! It feels good, in an odd way. I saw my Rheumatologist doctor back home on Tuesday, and now I'm sorta discharged from him, and seeing him again in a year (so, not fully discharged), ready to start seeing a rheumatologist and physiotherapist here in Lincoln at last!! I have a physio appointment booked for Wednesday, and believe it or not, I'm excited to start cracking on with walking properly again!

So yeah, all is good in those departments at the minute! Got to start having weekly blood tests for a while though unfortunately :( which, I don't look forward to, at all, especially seeing as I still have a bruise from one I had about 11 days ago! But I'll deal with that when it gets to it.

Sorry this blogs a bit short and blah today, I'm just tired from my journey back to Lincoln today, and decided I should probably give a quick update so you don't think I've just vanished! I haven't... I'm here!! :)

TTFN, ta ta for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment