Thursday 29 May 2014

Methotrexate Begins!

So, the weather's been horrible recently, therefore I've stayed inside avoiding the weather as much as I can recently! Haha, but on the upside (and downside) I've started taking my methotrexate again...
and that's my weekly dose of methotrexate... I have this weird problem with methotrexate because taking it makes me feel ill, and it always has, so just thinking about it makes me feel ill too unfortunately. :( But yeah, hopefully soon it will start working and I'll be working normally again!

On another note though, I was finally at physio yesterday for the first time here in Lincoln! It was nice to finally see one again after a while! She was really nice and she gave me some exercises for my legs for now, (as at current, my bad joints are: L ankle, R knee, L hip, L elbow, R shoulder, neck & jaw) i think that's all... And gradually we'll hopefully work through them, or they'll get better in time with my medication. 

But yeah, this was just another quick update thing, if anyone has anything they want me to talk about or whatever in the blog, leave me a comment, or a message on Google + or a tweet, or facebook if you know me, or basically, however you like. It's always good to have feedback & inspiration for new blogs to write, thanks guys :)

TTFN, ta ta for now!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment