Tuesday 24 June 2014

Oh it's a Jolly Holiday...

Hey there! Me again (obviously!)

I've finally had over 1,000 views! So thank you to everyone whose read the blog, it makes me real happy to know that after 12 blog posts of me blabbering on about stuff, people are still coming back and reading more :) so thanks! :D

So, at the moment, it's the Summer holidays for me because I've finished uni for the year, and, naturally, I'm trying to actually enjoy myself and do nice things. Which I have! Don't get me wrong, yesterday I went to Flamingo Land, a couple days ago, the beach, and just generally been spending time with friends and family.

Although I've been having a smashing time, it's hard to keep cheery when at the end of the day my joints are in SO MUCH PAIN! I hate that a normal days activity can cause me so much pain, I want to be able to hop, skip, jump around to my hearts content and I can barely walk around for a day without it giving me grief.

Nonetheless I just keep smiling (and maybe complain a little), because I can't let pain stop me from having fun (to an extent) and can't just give up because it hurts. I just want to have a jolly Summer without all the pain...  :(

Hopefully soon a doctor can help me, or my medication can start working again, fingers crossed!

Keep smiling!! (I do try to!) :)

TTFN, ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment