Sunday 15 June 2014

So tired!

I've had such a good couple of days, but it's been so tiring! This time it's not my sleep that's made me tired (I've actually slept quite normally recently, yey!) This time the thing that's making me tired is having a life.

Yesterday and today, I spent the day just out and about, pretty averagely really, not doing anything too tiring, and I'm absolutely shattered! This is another side effect of juvenile arthritis, fatigue! And its a really annoying thing to have as a child/teenager, because we just want to be able run around and play, and keep going without getting ridiculously tired.

Personally it just makes me feel lazy, because I feel tired from doing anything, whether it be nothing or a day full of everything. It's also not great because, just because you're tired out, it doesn't mean you necessarily sleep well, and it also usually includes achey joints, which is never fun.

So, basically, make sure you know your limits, if you're tired or achey don't push yourself too much, and take things at your own pace. It's always best to look after yourself and know what you should or shouldn't do. (even if it sucks, because you want to do everything, like me!) Time for me to sit and chill for a bit I think!

Thanks for reading :)


TTFN, Tata for now!

P.S. I'm writing blogs from my mobile now for a while so sorry if layout/font is bad, I'll edit it all to be nice when I'm on a computer with internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment