Sunday 31 August 2014

Time to Get Fit!

Hey there readers!

Today I finally received the exercise bike I ordered and it's all exciting!



This is the bike I'm going to use to hopefully improve my leg muscle strength, because with having arthritis in my ankle and knee, it causes limping, which means some muscles will be wasted and others will be relied on too much... So my aim is to try and even it out and make them all stronger and perhaps make walking easier.

It's also to keep fit in general (because I'm so lazy!) and don't want to be any more to be honest! I'm hoping to be more active in general in my second year in uni, hopefully starting climbing and I'm considering lots of other sports, so fingers crossed for my joints to keep all good for them!

On the note of my previous joint injection, I still haven't had much improvement in my knee, it's still swollen and a bit painful, so we'll see what the rheumatolagist nurse says about that when I go see her (I'm still waiting for that appointment), I hope they approve of this new activeness!

Cheers for reading!

TTFN, ta ta for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment